|Digestive biscuits (fine crumbs)||300 gm|
|Butter melted||125 gm|
|philadelphia cheese||300 gm|
|Ricotta cheese||500 gm|
|Fine sugar||1 1/4 cup|
|Lemon zest||2 tsp|
|Lemon juice||2 tsp|
|Strawberry topping||1 can|
A rich and creamy baked cheesecake that`s make a great party dessert.
- Preheat the oven to 180 c.
Beat the chopped biscuit with the butter until well combined, then press the mixture in to the bottom of the pan and bake for 10 minutes, cool down while preparing the filling.
- For the filling beat the sugar with eggs and vanilla gradually on medium speed to high until well combined, then add the soft cheese ( ricotta and Philadelphia ) and stir, then add the lemon zest and juice, continue on low speed until it comes creamy and smooth.
- Pour the cheese mixture over biscuit and bake in water bath (this cooking technique is one container of food cooked places in another larger pan containing water that is a simmering point, the food cooked with very gentle heat.
- Bake for 60 minutes on 180 c, after 60 minutes turn oven off and let cool with oven door ajar for 1 hour ( another 60 minutes), then refrigerate overnight.
- When you serve it pour the strawberry topping on top or you can make fresh strawberry, blueberry sauce by adding fine sugar and little lemon juice and combine. then added on top.