|carrot (peeled and finely grated)||half kilo|
|all purpose flour||3 cups|
|baking soda||1 tsp|
|baking powder||2 tsp|
|ground cinnamon||1 tsp|
|ground ginger||1 tsp|
|ground nutmeg||1/2 tsp|
|vegetable oil||1 1/2 cups|
|walnuts (chopped)||1 cup|
|cream cheese frosting :|
|butter (room tempreture)||1 stick|
|confectioners`sugar sifted||2 cups|
|cream cheese||3/4 cup|
A well-loved cake and amazing taste.
- Preheat oven to 325 f. line standard muffins tins with paper lines, makes 24.
- In large bowl sift flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg.
- Whisk together sugar, oil, eggs, vanilla, yogurt, carrot, raisin.
- Stir flour mixture into carrot mixture until well combined, then add the chopped walnut at the end and stir.
- Filling each three-quarters full, bake about 25 to 30 minutes.
- Let cool completely and then spread cream-cheese frosting on top.
- To make the frosting, with an electric mixer beat butter and cream-Cheese until fluffy for 3 minutes, then add fine sugar, vanilla and Mix until combined and smooth.
- You can use it immediately or refrigerated.