|Ground chicken breast||750 gm|
|Fresh bread crumbs||1 cup|
|Finely minced onion||2 tablespoon|
|Blach pepper||1/2 tsp|
|Garlic powder||1/2 tsp|
|Onion powder||1/2 tsp|
|Chicken spice||1/2 tsp|
|Cayenne pepper||1/2 tsp|
|Bread crumbs to cover||1 cup|
Home made burger is easy, fast meal, more healthy and you can prepare it and freeze it for later use.
- First thing you need to grind chicken breast in a food processor and place it in a large bowl.
- Use fresh bread crumbs from toast bread without sides, chop it in a food processor, pour milk on bread crumbs and mix to combine, then added to ground chicken with onion, salt and all spices, the mixture will be very wet which mean it will be a tiny bit icky forming it into patties.
- Place bread crumbs on a plate, divide chicken meat into 6 or 8 piles, you decide which size is best for you, shape into patties then coat each with bread crumbs.
- Heat vegetable oil and fry until golden and cooked about 5 minutes per side.
- Serve it with lettuce, mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard and French fries.