|Fresh mashroom||200 gm|
|Green pepper||half one|
|Yellow pepper||half one|
|Thick bechamel sauce||2 to 3 tablespoons|
|Mozzarella cheese||2 tablespoons|
|Italian herbs||1 teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1/2 teaspoon|
|Onion powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|Puff pastry||10 squares|
it`s so easy and tasty dish because of the combination of chicken with mashroom, béchamel sauce, mozzarella cheese and herbs.
- Chopped finely onion and garlic.
- Cut the chicken and veggies in medium cubes.
- Prepare thick béchamel sauce by add more flour than always.
- In a sauce pan fry chopped onion, garlic, chicken, veggies until cook, then add herbs, spices, salt, béchamel sauce and mozzarella cheese and mix to combine, turn off, let cool down.
- Place the puff pastry squares on floured surface and roll it by the rolling dough little bit to be bigger, then place 1 tablespoon from the chicken mixture in the middle and close it and put on baking sheet.
- Mix 1 egg and milk to brush the pies from up.
- Bake them on 180 c for 25 minutes and serve it hot.