|Penne pasta||500 gm|
|Chicken breast||4 breasts|
|Green bell pepper (chopped)||1 medium|
|Red bell pepper (chopped)||1 medium|
|Onion (chopped)||1 large|
|Garlic (chopped finely)||3 cloves|
|Ginger (chopped finely)||1 tablespoon|
|Carrot (chopped )||1 small|
|Tomato ( peeled and chopped )||6 pieces|
|Tomato paste||3 tablespoons|
|Italian herbs||1 teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1/2 teaspoon|
|Ginger powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|Salt||according to taste|
|Parmezan cheese (on top)||1 tablespoon|
|Mozzarella cheese (on top)||1 tablespoon|
|Black olive ( slices)||2 tablespoons|
|Mashroom (chopped)||100 gm|
This pasta recipe is quick-to-make and filled with flavor and goodness.
A simple, affordable pasta recipe that your family will enjoy.
- In a saucepan fry small sliced chicken in little vegetable oil until cook and add black pepper, paprika, ginger powder, garlic powder, Italian herbs and oregano and mix well and set aside.
- Again in saucepan fry chopped onion, garlic, ginger, carrot, green red pepper, mashroom and cover until soft.
- Add chopped tomato, tomato paste, black olives and chicken and stir, then add the black pepper, oregano, Italian herbs, sugar and salt, cook it on low heat for 20 minutes.
- Cook pasta and added to tomato sauce, mix very well and serve it.
- Garnish with parmesan or mozzarella cheese and herbs.