|Ground meat ( kifta)||1/2 kilo|
|Red bell pepper (chopped)||1/2|
|Tomato (peeled & chopped)||5 large|
|Tomato sauce :|
|Tomato paste||2 tablespoons|
|Hot chili green or red pepper||1|
|Salt and pepper||pinch|
|For garnish :|
|Green bell pepper ( cubes )||1|
This is a good recipe for eggplant lovers!
- Cut the eggplant long stripes and fry it in vegetable oil until become golden color, then drain it very well for 1 hour on kitchen paper.
- Now to prepare kifta meat you need to ground onion, parsley, red bell pepper and pinch of paprika powder with black pepper and salt with the meat.
- Shape the meat as small fingers, then grill it in the oven just for 10 minutes, ( it will be continue later).
- Now we will roll the meat by the eggplant slices and close it with toothpick and put on the top of each green bell pepper cube and cherry tomato, then place it in an oven proof dish.
- To prepare the tomato sauce you need to fry the chopped onion with chopped tomato and hot chili pepper in little vegetable oil, then add tomato paste with the sugar, salt and pepper, simmer and added to eggplant rolls.
- Preheat oven to 180 c, bake for 30 minutes, serve it with bread.