|fish fillet||3 pieces|
|potato ( boiled and chopped )||2|
|onion ( chopped)||1|
|garlic ( chopped )||3 cloves|
|olive oil||1 tsp|
|garlic powder||1 tsp|
|corn startch||1 tbls|
|lemon zest||1 tsp|
|red hot chili chopped||pinch|
|salt and pepper||according to taste|
|bread crumbs to enfold|
- Grill fish fillet that marinated with olive oil, salt and pepper for 15 min until cook, then keep it cool.
- Melt butter or veg oil in a pan and cook the chopped onion and garlic, add salt and pepper. let them cool down.
- Boil and cook potato, remove peels and chopped then wait for cool down.
- When all ingredients cool down we will cut fish in to chunks then add the cooked onion, garlic, chopped potato ,garlic powder, corn starch, parsley, dill, lemon zest, red hot chili chopped, salt and pepper. mix well and shape in to cakes.
- In a big bowl put 5 eggs with salt, pepper, vinegar, and spices and mix well.
- Place bread crumbs in a patter, coat or enfold fish cakes first with egg mixture then the bread crumbs, placed on a parchment paper.
- Fill a saucepan with little veg oil and 1 teaspoon of butter, lower the fish cakes in to hot oil turning once until crisp and brown.
- Drain on kitchen paper.
- Serve it with French fries and salad.