|Groats ( burgol)||1 cup|
|water (bioling)||2 cups|
|vegetable oil||2 tbls|
|salt||according to taste|
|tomato ( minced)||1|
|spring onion ( chopped )||1|
|parsley ( chopped )||3/4 cup|
|Lemon juice||2 tbs|
|Pomegranate molasses||2 tbs|
|olive oil||2 tbs|
good choice to serve with grilled sea food , barbecues , pastries ..
- Cook minced onion in veg oil then add burgol , tomato paste and boiling water and stir , cook it first on high temperature for 3 min then on low temperature for 10 min.
- keep checking if it need more water and add little every time until it get soft.
- keep it until cool down and then add the tomato , spring onion , parsley.
- last thing add the dressing and mix all together .
- for dressing mix 2 tablespoon lemon juice, 2 tablespoon Pomegranate molasses, 2 tablespoon olive oil.
- You can add more lemon juice or salt according to taste .
- chill for at least 1 hour and serve .