|Boneless chicken breast cut in to chunks||5 pieces|
|Soya sauce||1/2 cup|
|Oyster sauce||1/4 cup|
|Sesame oil||2 tbls|
|Green bell pepper||1 piece|
|Red bell pepper||1 piece|
|Yellow bell pepper||1 piece|
|Spring onoin||3 piece|
|Chopped garlic||1 tbls|
|Chopped ginger||1 tbls|
|Red chili pepper||optional|
|Brown sugar||2 tbls|
|Corn startch||2 tbls|
|Sesame seeds||for garnish|
|Chicken marinade :|
|Soya sauce||2 tbls|
|Oyster suace||2 tbls|
|Corn startch||3 tbls|
|Rice vinegar||1 tbls|
|Chopped garlic||2 cloves|
|Salt and pepper||pinch|
It is easy to make, and you can sloppy with the measurements as you want .
The original one is too spicy, so red chili pepper is optional according to you.
Don`t cook the veggies too much, keep it crispy.
- Cut the chicken breast in to chunks, marinade it with soya sauce, oyster sauce, rice vinegar, garlic, salt, pepper and finally add the corn starch and mix, refrigerated for 2 hours.
- Heat veg oil in a skillet, fry chicken chunks in oil until golden, drain on kitchen paper.
- In a saucepan, cook ginger and garlic for 2 minutes, then add all veggies, chicken, and combine well for 3 minutes.
- Mix soya , oyster sauce, brown sugar, cornstarch dissolved in 2 tablespoon of water.
- Add the soya mixture to the saucepan and mix well for 3 minutes and serve it with rice.
- Garnish it with sesame seeds and fresh spring onion.