|Vegetable oil||3/4 cup|
|Baking powder||1 tablespoon|
|Baking soda||1/2 teaspoon|
|Nescafe mixture :|
|Whipped cream :|
|Fresh whipping cream||1 cup|
|Fine sugar||1/2 cup|
|Chopped almond nuts||1/2 cup|
|Sesame seeds||1 tablespoon|
Fluffy cake drizzled with nescafe mixture and topped with whipped cream and croccan.
- Preheat oven to 180 c, in large bowl sift flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Whisk together sugar, vegetable oil, egg with an electric mixer for 7 minutes on medium-high speed, then add flour mixture gradually with the cup of milk until well combined on medium-low speed for 5 minutes.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Prepare the coffee mixture, whisk the water, nescafe and sugar, then added immediately when the cake is still hot by make many small holes by wooden stick and pour all the nescafe mixture in the small holes, then refrigerated.
- To make the whipped cream, whisk heavy fresh cream, fine sugar and vanilla on high speed for 10 minutes until become soft peaks form, then using immediately or refrigerated.
- To make croccan almond nuts, place in a sauce pan sugar, chopped almond nuts, sesame seeds and mix by wooden spoon and stir until sugar is dissolved and brown, remove from heat on parchment paper, let cool, then chopped it by your hands and garnish on top.