|For the dough :|
|Warm water||as needed|
|Minced lamb meat||400 gm|
|Blach pepper||1/2 tsp|
|Arabic mixed spices||1 tsp|
|Salt||according to taste|
|Yogurt sauce :|
|Cornstarch||1 1/2 tblsp|
|Salt||acoording to taste|
|Chopped coriander||2 tblsp|
|Vegetable oil||1 tsp|
|Pine nuts||2 tblsp|
Tasty meal and deserve effort.
- Mix the ingredients of dough and add warm water gradually and combine well, cover it and let stand for 15 minutes to rest.
- Cook chopped onion in vegetable oil then add minced meat, salt, spice mix and mix well until meat is cooked.
- Now transfer your dough to a floured surface and spread it then shape into equal sized circles.
- Place 1/2 small spoon of the meat in the middle of circle then close it to make crescent shape, finally take the sides and close.
- Finish the filling then toasted from up in the oven for 5 to 8 minutes until dough is golden.
- To make the sauce, place yogurt, salt, corn starch dissolved in 1 cup of water, whisk all and bring mixture to boil over medium heat stirring constantly.
- Add shishbarak balls to yogurt and mix finely.
- In 1 teaspoon vegetable oil cook chopped garlic and coriander for 1 minute then added immediately to yogurt mixture.
- Garnish it by fried pine nuts.
- Serve it hot with white rice.