|Nescafe or strong espresso||2 tablespoons|
|Whipping cream||250 gm|
|Mascarpone cheese||250 gm|
|Thick cream||200 gm|
|Sweetened condensed milk||300 gm|
Tiramisu is a popular coffee-flavored Italian dessert. It is made of ladyfingers, dipped in coffee, layered with a whipped mixture, flavoured with cocoa.
- Using an electric mixer and beat whipping cream on high speed until thick, add the mascarpone cheese, thick cream, sweetened milk and mix until smooth and well combined.
- Dissolve coffee or nescafe in the water, dip each lady finger in coffee for only 5 seconds.
- Place the soaked ladyfinger on the bottom of baking dish, breaking them in half if necessary in order to fit the bottom.
- Spread evenly 1/2 of the mascarpone mixture over the ladyfingers. Arrange another layer of soaked ladyfingers and top with remaining mascarpone mixture.
- Cover tiramisu with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, up to 8 hours.
- Before serving, garnish with cocoa powder.